Sunday, February 04, 2007

I challenge you to a rematch!

Yes, I've been away for, well, about ever, but I feel it's time to make a come back.

Actually, I really just want to share a couple of things I've found. Some real, some just internet stuff, but that I feel everyone should know about.

1) My respect for this guy has increased infinite-fold.
One note before watching it: after the initial shock, wait a little bit longer. Because there is more to come. Much more.
Watch it here.

I mean, how can you NOT respect that performance? A crazier thing: after a while, the message actually hit home. While overcoming the initial shock was in itself shocking, the fact that I then began to reflect on his message made his point even more powerful.

2) How can a guy that says this be wrong?
"Next to God, there is no greater protector than I."
Read about this guy.

3) Also, to an extent, he beat the cancer form of himself. Not only that, read about what he DID:


4) Oh, and check this out. How many people in general, let alone pop icons, can claim this?

(That's Nancy Reagan, by the way).

5) To go on a different topic, a fictional one at that, this will give you a whole new perspective to "competitive rematch".

6) And now, for something completely different:

You pervert.

No comments: